Greene Township, Pike County, Pennsylvania is hiring a full-time road crew worker.
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION – ROAD CREW WORKER
JOB TITLE: Township Road Crew Worker
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and Class A or B CDL + Manual Transmission License.
- Snow plowing.
- Hauling and dumping of dirt.
- Spreading stone.
- Operating township equipment, such as grader, end loader, tractor and roller.
- Simple maintenance of equipment, such as fixing chains, painting, greasing, changing tires and minor repairs.
- Repair and replace road pipes.
- Clean ditches.
- Fill potholes.
- Cut and remove downed trees.
- Any other work deemed necessary by the Board of Supervisors
- Class A or B CDL + Manual Transmission license
- Heavy equipment operation
- Plow and cinder truck operation
- General laboring
Starting wage – $20/hour.
Benefits include: Health, dental and vision. Life insurance. Paid time off. Paid holidays.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
How to apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org